Do you know that approximately 500 students from French, Denmark, Portugal, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Brunei and Taiwan come to FPT for their study abroad experience ?
Over 400 students from all around the world come to study at the FPT University’s Short Course, Study Abroad and Internship programs every year. In 2013, nearly 500 students from French, Denmark, Portugal, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Brunei and Taiwan come to us for their study abroad experience.
FPT is the first university in Vietnam established by an enterprise – FPT Corporation – the leading ICT company in Vietnam with presence in over 14 countries and revenue of more than USD 1.36 billion (financial statement 2013), creating more than 17,000 jobs for the society.
Study with FPT University, you will experience a modern philosophy. The curricula with practical-oriented design have helped narrow the gap between education and industry demand. FPT students are provided the best conditions for professional development including languages and soft skills to meet the requirements to be qualified experts in a global working environment.
Over 500 talented international students from various countries are participating in the exhaustive offer of a multilingual set of courses including both theory and practice. Our faculties are professionally able to pass on their expertise to the excellence of tomorrow. The courses include constant contact with well-known companies, the kind that then choose FPT University’s stars of tomorrow.
SPECIALIZED COURSES OFFERED FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
• Bachelor of Software Engineering (ISE)
• Bachelor of Business Administration (IBA)
• Master of Software Engineering (MSE) – Limited slots
INTAKE: January | May | September 2016
1. Admission Consultation
· Search of information of interested program, including: university introduction; available programs; program information; entry requirements; fee plan and payment schedule; financial aid availability.
· Student’s interaction with International Admission officers (via email or Whatsapp) for consultation.
2. Document Submission
· Student’s submission of all required documents to admission officer, including:
1. Highest qualifications
4. International Passport (if not ready, submit later)
5. Passport photo
6. FPT University Application Form
3. Eligibility Evaluation
· Review and evaluation of candidates’ applications for approval
· Issuance of official Conditional Offer Letter and Fee Plan to each approved applicants
· Applicant’s official response to admission invitation from the University
4. Deposit Payment
· Transference of first payment in accordance with Student’s Fee Plan
· Confirmation of payment receiving from the University
5. Visa Processing
· International Admission Department’s cooperation with Vietnamese Immigration authorities to process student’s visa application.
· Student’s arrangement of visa fee
6. Payment Completion
· Completion of all pre-arrival required payment from students in accordance with Fee Plan
· Completion of visa issuance process from International Admission Department
7. Admission Acceptance
· Confirmation of payment from the University
· Sending of visa code to student
· Student’s submission of visa code and fees to nearest Vietnamese Embassy in order to obtain visa
8. Pre-Departure and Post-Arrival Preparation
· Student’s preparation of travel and study
· Airport pickup and student orientation arrangement provided by the University
· Student’s registration to the University, Campus and other facilities